The government announced the third stage of defrosting the economy, thus lifting further restrictions on shopping centers. From Monday, May 18, at VIVO! Lublin will again open: a hair and beauty salon, as well as restaurants and cafes including the food court zone, where you will be able to eat the ordered dish on site. All openings will take place in accordance with the sanitary regime and strict guidelines ensuring the safety of service and customers. At the same time, we would like to introduce you to the most important safety principles and requirements for these industries.
Recommendations for hair and beauty salons include:
• the obligation for clients and staff to wear masks, goggles or helmets (at the hairdresser's and in the beauty salon - if the procedure allows it),
• making an appointment by phone or online (you can not wait for the service in the waiting room),
• using disposable towels whenever possible.
Also restaurants, cafes and the entire food court zone must operate in an appropriate sanitary regime. Recommendations for the catering industry include:
• limit of persons - there must be at least 4 sq m per one person,
• keeping 2 m distance between tables,
• maintaining 1.5 m distance from guests sitting at separate tables,
• wearing masks and gloves by chefs and service staff,
• customers can only take off personal protective equipment after taking a table.
We ask all customers visiting our shopping center to take special precautions and observe the most important rules of personal safety and hygiene.