Thursday 12 March 2020
ACTIONS TO LIMIT AND PREVENT CONTAMINATION WITH COVID-19 | VIVO! BAIA MARE
At VIVO! the safety of visitors and employees in the mall is our top priority.
The cleaning staff is mobilized non-stop in sanitation and disinfection of the surfaces with which we come in contact, all of which are monitored every hour.
What are the concrete measures?
• We installed dispensers with hand sanitizer solution in the areas of toilets and restaurants.
• We have reorganized the entire restaurant area to ensure an optimal distance between tables.
• The cleaning staff is mobilized and acts to sanitize and disinfect the common spaces (halls, toilets, lifts, locks, handles, tables in the food-court area) with products approved by the Ministry of Health.
• We communicate inside the shopping center instructions for proper hand washing and hygiene, as well as other prevention and information messages, on audio, digital and classic media, in the specially designated areas.
• We are in direct contact with our visitors on our social media pages with information on the additional measures they must take in our mall, to limit and prevent coronavirus contamination.
• We work closely with shops and restaurants to unite our efforts.
• We are in constant contact with the local authorities and promptly implement all their measures and recommendations.
• We canceled all scheduled events in March.
We ask visitors to be careful to read information from credible and authorized sources, such as information from the Ministry of Health and the Department for Emergency Situations, regarding recommended hygiene and prevention measures.