Friday 13 March 2020
MEASURES FOR LIMITING AND PREVENTINF THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
At VIVO! the safety of visitors and employees is our number one priority.
Our cleaning personel perseveres in carry out of sanitary and disinfection activities.
What are the specific measures?
- Additional dispensers with disinfecting hand gel will be installed in toilets and food court areas;
- An intensive disinfection procedure has been introduced for the common spaces such as cooridors, tolets, handles, chairs and tables in the food court area. Using products are approved by the Ministry of Health;
- We communicate inside the shopping center the instructions for correct washing and disinfecting hands, as well as other prevention and information measures on audio, digital and classic channels, in the special designed areas;
- We keep permanent contact with our visitors on our Social Media channels informinng them about extra measures that they need to respect in our shopping center in order to limit and prevent the spread of Coronavirus;
- We cooperate closely with the shops and restaurants to join efforts;
- We are constantly contact with local authorities and state institutions and apply all measures and recommendations they dispose;
- We have also cancelled events scheduled during March.
We ask visitors to be cautious and we inform them regarding recommended hygene measures.