Friday 13 March 2020
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO CUSTOMERS VIVO! PIŁA
MEASURES FOR LIMITING AND PREVENTINF THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
At VIVO! the safety of visitors and employees is our number one priority.
Cleaning personnel is non-stop mobilized in sanitation and disinfection actions.
What are the specific measures?
- We have dispensers with disinfecting hand gel in corridors to toilets, food court area and near food operator Carrefour.
- Cleaning personnel is non-stop mobilized and acts on cleaning and disinfecting the common spaces (corridors, toilets, handles, tables in the food court area) with products approved by Ministry of Health.
- We communicate inside the shopping center the instructions for correct washing and disinfecting hands, as well as other prevention and information measures on audio, digital and classic channels, in the special designed areas.
- We keep permanent contact with our visitors on our Social Media channels informing them about extra measures that they need to respect in our shopping center in order to limit and prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
- We cooperate closely with the shops and restaurants to join efforts.
- We are constantly in contact with local authorities and apply all measures and recommendations they dispose.
- We have also cancelled events scheduled during March.
We ask visitors to be cautious and we inform them regarding recommended hygene measures.