Saturday 05 October 2019 - Saturday 05 October 2019
Family First Aid Workshops at VIVO! Piła
On Saturday, October 5 from 13:00 to 16:00, Family First Aid Workshops will take place in our center. Adults and children will be able to participate in many attractions.
We invite everyone to the first aid shows and exercises:
- cardiopulmonary resuscitation (practical classes using dummies of adults and children)
- using an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- choking (practical activities with the use of vests for armpit exercises)
- competition for the most effective resuscitation
- consultation with a paramedic
For the youngest we have prepared a number of attractions and games, among others - a giant educational board game, giant puzzles, bandaging of giant stuffed animals, themed coloring books. In addition, there will be contests with prizes for the youngest!
The meeting was organized by Polish medical rescuers and instructors working to improve safety in Piła as part of the SafeneSerce.pl initiative.
During the meeting it will be possible to vote for the tasks of the Piła Citizens' Budget - including for the tasks of installing automatic defibrillators (AEDs) in the city of Piła, which can increase the survival of people with sudden cardiac arrest several times.
We invite all residents of Piła - it is a great opportunity to learn or remember the basics of first aid!