10 days - this is how long the great celebration of gamers' fans will last. Game Zone at VIVO! will start on August 10 and will be an opportunity to participate in themed attractions. As part of the event, professional gaming zones will be arranged. The amateur FIFA 2022 Tournament will also be organized with valuable prizes. The popular youtubers DeeJayPallaside and Karolek will be the special guests of the event.
VIVO! Piła will soon become an arena for exciting esports games. As part of the Game Zone, visitors to the shopping center will have the opportunity to test themselves in virtual duels. The arena for them will be zones with modern stands, retro consoles and news from the gaming industry. All this to satisfy representatives of different age groups. But that's not all! Game Zone will be visited by some of the most popular YouTubers in Poland. On Saturday, August 13, at VIVO! Piła will appear on DeeJayPallaside, and a week later, on August 20, Karolek. Fans will have the opportunity to talk or take a souvenir photo with their idols.
FIFA22 tournament with attractive prizes
August 13, from 11: 00-18: 00, at VIVO! We have also planned an open amateur FIFA 22 Tournament. Registration will take place at the event venue from August 10 until the tournament bracket draw begins. It is worth signing up earlier, due to the limited number of participants - a maximum of 128 people can take part in the games. Minors must provide signed parental consent to participate. The form will be available at the registration site.
1st place - gift cards with a total value of PLN 500
2nd place - gift cards with a total value of PLN 300
3rd place - gift cards with a total value of PLN 200
The Game Zone event will take place on August 10-20 in the food court. The gaming zones will be open daily from 10:00 to 21:00. The exceptions will be Wednesday, August 10 (12:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.), Sunday, August 14 (12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.), and Monday, August 15, when the shopping center is closed.
Information about the FIFA22 tournament
● The tournament is organized by SATURO MARKETING AND PR Sp. z o.o. based in Poznań.
● The tournament takes place on August 13, 2022, from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., in the FIFA Zone in the Gallery
VIVO shopping center! in Piła, at ul. 14-ego February 26, 64-920 Piła.
● Registration for the tournament will take place at the place of the event, from August 10 until starting the draw of the tournament bracket.
● The planned schedule of the event on August 13, 2022:
○ 11:00 - Start of the tournament
○ 16:00 - Start of the final phase
○ 18:00 - End of the tournament and distribution of prizes.
● The games begin as soon as the bracket is completed: on August 13, 2022 at 11:00. Hours are subject to change.
● The maximum number of participants in the Tournament is 128, with no age limit.
● The participation of minors requires the signed consent of their parents to participate. Consent form will be available at the registration site.
● The tournament has the following prize pool:
○ 1st place: gift cards with a total value of PLN 500
○ 2nd place: gift cards with a total value of PLN 300
○ 3rd place: gift cards with a total value of PLN 200
1. The games will be played in a 1v1 system.
2. Tournament bracket: Single elimination, Best of Two (match + rematch)
3. Match Game
a. The matches are played in FIFA 22, the PlayStation 4 version with the official ones updates provided by Electronic Arts.
b. Competitors are obliged to use the equipment provided by the organizer.
c. Team selection and pre-match line-up (formation, line-up changes, etc.) must take place in no more than 3 minutes. It is forbidden to use your own by yourself formed formations.
d. Players are obliged to stay within the tournament zone until they are eliminated from the games.
e. The break between individual games in the bracket cannot be longer than 5 minutes.
f. Failure to appear at the appointment within the allotted time may result in a forfeiture.
4. Game settings
● Mode: match + rematch
● Half length: 4 minutes
● Difficulty level: World class
● Game speed: Normal
● Defense: Tactical
● Injuries: Off.
● Off-sides: On
● Cards: On.
● Number of changes: 3
● Stadium: Any
● Weather: Sunny
● Camera: Default (you can communicate with each other before the match)
5. In the event of a tie on aggregate, the classic overtime decides the result of the match. In case of a tie in extra time, penalty kicks decide about victory.
6. Illegal plays
a. Using your own custom formations.
b. Playing with World XI and Classical XI bands.
7. Unlawful behavior
a. Use of cheat programs.
b. Deliberately disconnecting or restarting the console.
c. Playing for time by passing too long in defense in your own half to maintain favorable outcome.
d. Underlying an opponent.
e. Incorrect or uncultured and embarrassing behavior - shouting, insults, disturbing etc.
f. Exploitation of game bugs.
g. Others not listed above, but deemed unfair by the tournament administrator.
8. In case of violation of one of the points considered illegal behavior, the player, according to at the discretion of the administrator, it may receive a warning or - in extreme cases - stay disqualified from the Tournament.
9. The Organizer reserves the right to exclude from the Tournament Participants whose actions are infringing
the provisions of these Regulations or the law, in particular statements generally deemed offensive or otherwise violating personal rights, good manners or principles social intercourse, as well as statements that negatively affect good name or reputation The organizer.
10. The participant may resign from participation in the Tournament at any time.
11. The organizer reserves the right to change the Regulations without giving any reason.