Thursday 12 March 2020
ACTIONS TO LIMIT AND PREVENT CONTAMINATION WITH COVID-19 | VIVO! CLUJ-NAPOCA
At VIVO! the safety of visitors and employees in the mall is our top priority.
The cleaning staff is mobilized non-stop for hygiene and disinfection. From the surfaces we come into contact with, to the air we breathe in the mall, all of these are tracked every hour.
What are the concrete measures?
• We installed dispensers with hand sanitizer solution in the areas of toilets and restaurants.
• We reorganized the restaurant area to ensure an optimal distance between tables.
• We disabled the air recirculation function in the center for 100% fresh air.
• The cleaning staff is mobilized and acts on the sanitation and disinfection of the common spaces (halls, toilets, elevators, locks, handles, tables in the food-court area) with products approved by the Ministry of Health.
• We initiated general disinfection actions by nebulization with biocides with wide spectrum, both on the common spaces and through the ventilation-air conditioning system.
• We communicate inside the shopping center instructions for proper hand washing and hygiene, as well as other prevention and information messages, on audio, digital and classic media, in specially designated areas.
• We are in direct contact with our visitors on our social media pages with information on the additional measures they must take in our mall to limit and prevent coronavirus contamination.
• We work closely with shops and restaurants to unite our efforts.
• We are in constant contact with the local authorities and promptly implement all their measures and recommendations.
• We canceled all scheduled events in March.
We ask visitors to be cautious and to read information from credible and authorized sources, such as official information from the Ministry of Health and the Emergency Department, regarding recommended hygiene and prevention measures.